Tuesday, November 27, 2012


ODE TO MRS. TRONE’S FAVORITE FOURTH GRADERS!!! 




 
 
When you think of purple, think of me,
For I will ever always be
Your teacher in your other lives
In heartaches and in paradise.
 
I’ll be with you at Disneyland,
Or at the beach, I’ll hold your hand
To keep you safe from lurking sharks.
And when you have those question marks
 
About your life or education,
Or in regards to our great nation
And the beauty that it holds in store,
From its mountains to its distant shore.
 
Those stories that you loved to hear
About my life that I hold dear,
I’ll be around to tell you tales,
And you with pictures will regale,
 
Because I want you all to learn to live
And through experiences love to give
To others who are so in need,
You’ll sacrifice until they’re freed.
 
And pass that hope we learned together
So the world can learn to live forever.  
And know the love that we have shared

Will make a difference because we cared.

 
 
 
 
 
By, Mrs. Trone
aka, SENOR BOB


 

No comments:

Post a Comment